When do I need a petition?

Circumstances may arise where you may want to petition the Office of the Washtenaw County Water Resource Commissioner for the establishment, construction, or maintenance of a County Drainage System or to establish a Legal Lake Level. Any questions regarding this process please call 734-222-6860.

Show All Answers

1. What is a county drain?
2. What responsibilities does the water resources commissioner have for county drains?
3. Are all storm drains county drains?
4. Am I located or doing business near a county drain?
5. What is a lake level?
6. Where can I view the Michigan Drain Code?
7. What are Special Assessments?
8. When to call the county for drainage service?
9. When do I need a petition?
10. What is Act 222?
11. How do I report illegal dumping?