Travel and Lodging

Please contact CSHCS before the dates of your travel. Mileage is reimbursed at the Medicaid rate. Contact Washtenaw County Health Department CSHCS representative Lisa Stoll at 734-544-9700 or [email protected].

Show All Answers

1. How does CSHCS help?
2. Who can join CSHCS?
3. Who do I contact?
4. What should I do if I have a grievance or complaint about CSHCS?
5. Travel and Lodging