Who do I contact?

Our local Washtenaw County Health Department CSHCS team is here to help.

For medical questions, case management and coverage questions, contact our nurses:

Travel, Renewals, Billing, Income, Contact Information or Insurance Coverage Information

For help with travel, renewals, billing, adding providers or changes in your income, contact information or insurance coverage, please contact Lisa Stoll.

Please contact CSHCS before the dates of your travel. Mileage is reimbursed at the Medicaid rate. Contact Washtenaw County Health Department CSHCS representative Lisa Stoll.

Service Provider or Community Partner Information

If you are a service provider or community partner, please contact CSHCS supervisor, Christina Katka.

Show All Answers

1. How does CSHCS help?
2. Who can join CSHCS?
3. Who do I contact?
4. What should I do if I have a grievance or complaint about CSHCS?
5. Travel and Lodging