What about PA approval of judgements of divorces?

Judgments involving minor children, conceived or born during the marriage, must be approved by the Prosecutors Office. Paternity disputes must be specifically addressed. Child support for all children must be included and any arrearages owed to the state of Michigan must be preserved, among other considerations. You may send any inquiries by email to the Prosecutor’s Office.

Show All Answers

1. How can I start a case?
2. How do I contact DHS to begin?
3. How is child support collected?
4. How is the absent parent notified?
5. What about custody and visitation issues?
6. What about DNA testing?
7. What about DNA testing in private cases?
8. What about PA approval of judgements of divorces?
9. What happens at my appointment?
10. What if a husband is not the biological father of a child?
11. What if the absent parent does not cooperate?
12. What if the absent parent lives outside of Michigan?
13. What is a child support case?
14. What is a paternity case?
15. What will the court order include?