What about custody and visitation issues?

If the parties do not agree on the issues of custody or visitation, the Prosecutors Office will not represent you in resolving the dispute. You will need to seek a private attorney at that time. You may contact the Washtenaw County Lawyer Referral Service for further information regarding private representation at 996-3229.

Show All Answers

1. How can I start a case?
2. How do I contact DHS to begin?
3. How is child support collected?
4. How is the absent parent notified?
5. What about custody and visitation issues?
6. What about DNA testing?
7. What about DNA testing in private cases?
8. What about PA approval of judgements of divorces?
9. What happens at my appointment?
10. What if a husband is not the biological father of a child?
11. What if the absent parent does not cooperate?
12. What if the absent parent lives outside of Michigan?
13. What is a child support case?
14. What is a paternity case?
15. What will the court order include?