On Mon, June 15, Washtenaw County officially reopens. At the Health Department, we will continue to focus much of our attention on COVID-19. Other services will also resume.
For most questions, please use 734-544-6700 and leave a message. Or, email [email protected].
- Clinical services, like immunizations and sexual health services (STI/HIV testing) are by appointment ONLY, please call or email.
- For COVID questions or concerns, see our COVID web pages, call or email. We will continue to respond as quickly as we can.
- Report animal bites by calling or emailing. We will call you back to discuss rabies risk and make vaccine recommendations.
- WIC services are available without an in-person appointment, call 734-544-6800 or email to get connected.
- For help with health insurance, contact the Washtenaw Health Plan at 544-3030 or by email
- For Environmental Health, call 734-222-3800 or email. Services include well and septic inspections, swimming pool inspections, restaurant complaints, foodborne illness investigations and more.
Face coverings are required in Washtenaw County buildings for people over 2 years of age who are able to wear them.
Washtenaw County Health Department homepage