The Water Resources Commissioner’s Office re-opened on June 15, 2020, and we have many options for you to contact us, while maintaining social distancing.
Service Options for Customers –
On-site Services (Limited):
- Drop Box (Red, outside) to submit payments, soil erosion permit applications, stormwater review plan sets, drain use permit applications, etc. For large rolled plans that won’t fit – please drop them in the lobby drop box.
- Lobby Form / Application Pick Up: Applications for Soil Erosion Permits, Drain Use Permits and Map Request forms will be available in the lobby information racks.
- Call Ahead to have issued Permits, MapStore Orders, placed on a table in the lobby for pick-up.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers/visitors coming into the Zeeb Road building will be asked to wear a face covering, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief, when in any enclosed public space unless it cannot be worn due to a medical condition, In addition, the number of customers at the interior customer service desk (Environmental Health & Water Resources) will be limited to 2 customers at a time.
- Drain Service Requests
- Soil Erosion Control - Submit Permit Applications, Plans & Forms
- Drain Use - Submit Permit Applications, Plans & Forms
- MapStore - Request a custom map [email protected]