Non-essential services along with many Washtenaw County buildings will remain closed until April 30, 2020.
As previously noted a number of CMH services will still be available including ACT, Crisis Team, Jail Services and CRS.
Access can be called at any time (24/7) for assistance at 734-544-3050.
Please also remember:
Practice safe behaviors and remember to stay home if you are sick and advise others to do the same.
Use good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
- Leave your home only for the essentials: travel to work, for groceries or to the pharmacy-- all other errands can wait!
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desks, etc.)