2021 Annual Report
In our 2021 annual report, you can learn more about the responsibilities of the Water Resources Commissioner's Office and the services we provide.
2021 challenged the office in a unique way as unprecedented rain events showered lower southeast Michigan. Residents saw three ‘50-year’ storms in the summer months alone, and climate models forecast more extremes in the future. This storm caused widespread flooding resulting in damage to homes, farms, and roads. Read about how our office responded to these events and more in our annual report.
Other topics include:
- Number of Drain Use Permits Issued
- Number of Service Requests Received
- Number of Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Permit Applications Received
- Amount of Assessments per Parcel
- Sponsorships Awarded
- Rain Gardens Installed
- Totals Materials Processed from Waste Diversion Programs
- Lake Management Project Assessment Information
- and more...
Find previous years' reports in our Archive Center.