No professional background is required to potentially save a life!
The Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course teaches people to give “first aid” to those individuals experiencing a mental health crisis and/or who are in the early stages of a mental health disorder.
Join us and leave with a five-step action plan to help an individual in crisis connect to professional care.
Mental Health First Aid Training (for Adults)
April 29, 2022 or May 17, 2022
9:00 am to 3:30 pm – Online (Link to be provided)
- Licensed social workers who provide a valid license number are eligible for social work CEU hours upon completion.
- This class is currently being offered for free and registration is open to all community members, health care workers, first responders, faith leaders, and any individual with interest.
- Everyone is welcome, regardless of current level of experience or background.
Registration Information… Seating is limited:
- To reserve your seat, click the link to register for April 29 or register for May 17
- Confirmations and links arrive about a week before class or sooner.
- CEUs are issued once attendance has been verified and can take up to 30 days to arrive.
Email Liz for any additional questions regarding this class.
Click here for printable flyers: April or May (PDF)