The Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course teaches people to give “first aid” to those individuals experiencing a mental health crisis and/or who are in the early stages of a mental health disorder.
Join us and leave with a five-step action plan to help an individual in crisis connect to professional care.
Mental Health First Aid Training (for Adults)
January 24, 2022 or February 25, 2022
9:00 am to 3:30 pm – Online (Link to be provided)
- Licensed social workers who provide a valid license number are eligible for social work CEU hours upon completion.
- This class is currently being offered for free and registration is open to all community members, health care workers, first responders, faith leaders, and any individual with interest.
- Everyone is welcome, regardless of current level of experience or background.
Registration Information… Seating is limited:
- To reserve your seat, follow this link to register https://forms.gle/PsUNwwD8NDJonoZn6
- Confirmations and links arrive about a week before class or sooner.
- CEUs are issued once attendance has been verified and can take up to 30 days to arrive.
Email Liz for any additional questions regarding this class.
Click here for a printable flyer (PDF)