- Jail Services for inmates with mental health issues
To support aligned, effective use of those millage dollars, the Board of Commissioners chartered a Community Mental Health Advisory Committee to:
- Identify needs of community mental health service recipients,
- Evaluate services provided for such needs related to these millage funds, and
- Promote collaborative and complementary practices among stakeholders and community at large.
This committee will also be responsible for recommending entities or individuals that have an expertise and capacity to deliver the prioritized services, under contract with CMH.
These recommended investments, service providers, benchmarks, and evaluation measures will constitute an Advisory County Mental Health Plan that will be updated annually. The initial plan will be shared with the CMH Board by end of May 2018 and with the Board of Commissioners no later than August 2018.
CMHAC Meetings are open to the public.
- May 16, 2018, 8:30 – 11:00 am at Northfield Township Hall- 8350 Main Street, Whitmore Lake MI
- May 29, 2018, 5:00 – 7:30 pm at Washtenaw County LRC – 4135 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor MI