Medications Training Update:
Trainings should continue at the provider level until further notice. Additional updates are pending and will be communicated as soon as possible.
Recipient Rights Training Update:
The Rights Office will continue to use the following process for Recipient Rights Trainings until further notice:
- Washtenaw CMH canceled all in-person RR trainings for staff indefinitely.
- In the meantime, new staff will still be expected to complete/sign the “Day One” rights training within 30 days of hire (per usual).
- If, until the meeting rooms are reopened, staff are due (per contract requirements) to attend their in-person 90-day training, we will be allowing a temporary exception for them to utilize our region’s online training in lieu of the in-person training (link below)
- Training link: https://secure2.ewashtenaw.org/hosting/Professional_Development/WCHO/Rights/Player.html
- Until the meeting rooms reopen, for all staff who are due for rights refresher training, we ask they meet this requirement via our online training. No further follow-up is required, as online refreshers are now allowable in our region.
- This is exception is TEMPORARY and will be discontinued as soon as safe to do so.