If you have been issued a Civil Infraction citation, instructions for the "next steps" for you to take are found on the back of the citation. Also, the police officer will normally inform you of your obligations. One option might be online ticket mediation, if you are eligible, you may be able to negotiate a reduced charge through our online system without ever having to make an appearance!
- Cash is accepted in person at any 14A District Court location.
- Checks/money orders are accepted by mail or in person at any 14A District Court location.
- Credit cards are accepted by phone, in person, or online.
- View a list of some common fines and costs.
- Normal hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., except holidays.
- There is also a drop box at each location for after hours check/money order payments.
Canceling Transactions / Refunds
In the event that your transaction with us was charged to your credit card in error or without permission, we will honor your request to cancel the original transaction and refund your payment in full as long as this request is made within forty-five days of the original transaction. The period of forty five days will begin that date that transaction is initiated. Should you choose to cancel this transaction, please note that the original fines and costs will be re-assessed, in addition to any late fees and penalties that may apply due to the delay in payment. We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time.