- Your Government
- Departments A-H
- Information for Vendors
- BidNet Direct Notification Information
BidNet Direct Notification Information
BidNet Direct (formerly MITN) Notification
Washtenaw County is utilizing a regional bid notification system created exclusively for the Tri-County Purchasing Cooperative known as BidNet Direct.
The Washtenaw County Purchasing Division is utilizing a regional bid notification system created exclusively for the Tri-County Purchasing Cooperative, known as BidNet, formally the Michigan Intergovernmental Trade Network (MITN) initiative.
Cities / Counties Using BidNet Direct
- Allen Park
- Ann Arbor
- Dearborn Heights
- Farmington Hills
- Lansing @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Livingston County
- Madison Heights
- Ottawa County
- Rochester Hills
- Royal Oak
- Southfield @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Sterling Heights
- The Wayne County Airport Authority
- Washtenaw County
- Westland @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
How BidNet Is Used
This system will be used by the above agencies to post bids, quotes, requests for proposals, construction notices, addenda, and awards including bid tabulations. By establishing a regional bidding and registration system, vendors will now have a single point of contact and broader access to new business opportunities throughout our region. Participation in this system is not a necessary requirement for doing business with Washtenaw County. You will still be able to get bid information at no cost by monitoring MLive for our legal ads or searching our website for new information. The BidNet system provides the following benefits:
- 24-hour access to business opportunities
- Notification based on your designated product or service
- Reliable and timely mechanism for obtaining documents
- Self-managed registration system
- User-friendly system
- Improves service to vendor
Registering for BidNet Direct
All vendors can register on this new system by going to the BidNet Direct website. The annual membership fee is minimal.
There is no fee to access bids on the Washtenaw County purchasing division website.
As registration provides many benefits to your company, be sure to read and decide which registration option will be best for your business. Should you have any questions regarding this new system or registration, please call BidNet at 800-677-1997.
We appreciate your cooperation and continued interest in doing business with the Washtenaw County Purchasing Division as well as welcome your participation on BidNet Direct.