Effective December 14, 2020 through January 10, 2021 the facility’s hours will be:
Pool reservations are on the hour with pool times being 45 minutes which includes your shower/changing locker room time. Exit your lane promptly at the end of your session. Locker rooms are cleaned between each session. Please be mindful of the pool capacity.
In addition, reservations are required. We can safely accommodate the following maximum pool capacity:
- Members within the same household, may split a lane
Rules of the Pool:
- Limit of 2 sign ups per week.
- If you must cancel your sign up, please do so at least 2 hours in advance so others can fill in your vacancy. Pool cancellations are established through SignUpGenius. An account is necessary to cancel any pool time. Repeated no shows may result in not being able to sign up in the future
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the pool deck and in the locker rooms. Mask are not required while swimming.
- Members within the same household, may split a lane.
- No swimming in the spa pool area
- Masks on the pool deck for all individuals, including children over the age of 4
- Masks must be worn in the locker room, except while showering
- Families with children must be swimming laps
- Guests must be signed up in order to be on the pool deck
- Hanging or sitting on any hand rails is not permitted by any person
- Remain in the designated lane
Thank you for considering others as you make your reservations.
Lap Swim No Show/No Call Policy: No shows for lap swim appointments are documented on a hourly basis (if any). Guests who fail to arrive for their reserved lap swim time will be documented. Two no shows will result in a restriction to reserve lap swim for one week no reservation access.
Cancellation Policy: Please call and cancel as soon as possible. Continual cancellations or no shows will result in a restriction to reserve lap swim for one week.
Online Cancelations: If guests are interested in information pertaining to the Sign Up Genius, we ask that guests look online before calling the front desk. If guests have already signed up for 2 swim times and are interested in picking up a canceled time online, email [email protected] .
If you or any member of your party are ill, or have any symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus, do not come to the recreation center. All persons entering our facility should perform a self-health assessment before entering. If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath we ask that you do not enter.
Please take note of the following key changes, all of which have been put in place for the protection of members and staff at the facility:
- Face masks are REQUIRED to enter our facility and MUST be worn at all times
- Face masks MUST be worn while on the pool deck and in the locker rooms when not showering
- Social distancing guidelines will limit the number of people entering the facility at one time
- All members who have a monthly or yearly membership that have been issued a membership card are required to use this card to scan into the facility
- The locker rooms will be open, with modifications
- Showers may be used as long as proper distancing can be maintained
- All restrooms will be sanitized daily and hand soap will be fully stocked
These changes are being implemented to comply with CDC guidelines and the Washtenaw County Health Department. If you have specific questions or concerns, please speak to the supervisor on duty or email us at [email protected] .
About the Pool
Our 6,000 square foot swimming pool is 25 yards long and can host up to 4 lap lanes. The pool measures 3 feet 6 inches in the shallow end, and 6 feet 2 inches in the deep end. The pool accommodates several user groups, including scheduled time for open swim, water aerobics, lap swimming, instructional swim classes, and Family Fun Night.
The pool is barrier-free and easily accessible for wheelchairs.
Effective December 14, 2020 through January 10, 2021 the pool hours will be: