Day Camp - Camper Information
We look forward to having your child at camp this summer! This page has all the information you'll need to prepare for attending camp. If you haven't found the information you're looking for, please see the contact information below.
Emergency Form (PDF) - This form must be completed in full and turned in on your child's first day of camp. One form per child.
Please note that any camper who hits another camper will be dismissed immediately.
Drop Off / Pick Up
Camp Begins at 9:15 a.m. and ends at 4:15 p.m. If you need to bring your child prior to 9:15 a.m. or pick him/her up after 4:15 p.m., you must pre-register and pay for pre-camp and/or post-camp.
We record each camper's arrival and departure each day and verify the identity of who picked them up. When picking up any child you will be asked to show identification to ensure the safety of each child at camp. We appreciate your cooperation with this procedure.
What to Bring to Camp
- A backpack or small duffel bag to carry items
- Reusable water bottle - we drink water all day!
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sunscreen is a must since we are not responsible for sunburn!
- Non-perishable sack lunch, a drink and snacks. Food items will remain in the child's personal backpack.
- Sweatshirt or windbreaker for those occasional cool, windy days
- Campers should wear tennis shoes for walking at all times. Flip flop/sandals are only to be worn at the water park.
- Please label items with your child's name.
What Not to Bring to Camp
- Portable music players and DVD players
- Video games
- Anything that would not be allowed at school
- Anything of significant value to you
- No electronic devices or cell phones please
Campers will not have access to a refrigerator or microwave. We encourage campers to bring waste-free lunches and snacks. A waste-free lunch is one where every item or wrapper can be eaten, reused, or recycled. Campers are not allowed to share food.
If there is bad weather approaching, the campers will be taken inside of the gymnasium.
Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt on Monday morning. We ask the children to wear this camp shirt each day. This helps counselors easily recognize the children they are responsible for.
Special Instruction Slips
These forms (located at check-in) are to be completed and handed to camp staff, in the morning, when the child will be picked up early or you have other special instructions for the camp staff to be aware of.
Monday Morning Camper Orientation
At the beginning of each week, we will divide the campers into small groups according to age and hand out camp T-shirts. We will also share our expectations with campers of what they can and cannot do while they are at camp. Some of our rules include having respect for each other, being good listeners, and being kind to one another. We also talk about nature preservation and the prohibition of items brought to camp that would represent a danger to anyone. After this short meeting, we will begin a great week of summer camp!