Online applications for rental assistance are available at

If you are facing eviction, call Housing Access for Washtenaw County at 734-961-1999 for financial assistance. You can also reach out for legal help by calling Legal Services of South Central Michigan at 734-665-6181. For those who are unable to use the online portal, a paper copy of the application can be found here: 

English Application

Spanish Application

Arabic Application

Landlord Application

Once completed, email to [email protected],  or mail to:

Housing Access for Washtenaw County
100 Arbana Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

user guide

The new CERA User Guide provides applicants with a step-by-step manual through the entire application process:

Click here for the English User Guide.

Haga clic aquí para la versión en Español de la Guía Para el Usuario.

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3