This lake management project provides lake improvement to North Lake by controlling invasive and nuisance aquatic weeds and maintaining the lake level control structure and other items, subject to the approval of the Board of Public Works, that will provide enhanced recreational opportunities for lake properties.
The weeds are controlled by the application of special chemicals to the lake, followed by additional spot applications as necessary.
The North Lake improvement project began in 2008. The current lake management project is for a five year period (2012 to 2016).
The special assessment district for the North Lake Improvement Project is situated within Dexter and Lyndon Townships, Washtenaw County. View more information about North Lake.
Special Assessment District Information
- Notice of 2nd Public Hearing (PDF): Official notice of September 7, 2017 hearing, special assessment information, map, frequently asked questions
- Notice of 1st Public Hearing(PDF): Official notice of July 10, 2017 hearing, special assessment information, map, frequently asked questions
- Notice of Second Public Hearing (PDF): Official notice of September 17, 2012 hearing
- Notice of First Public Hearing (PDF): Official notice of August 13, 2012 hearing
- View the complete Special Assessment District (PDF) by property tax identification number. Listing includes the amount assessed against property each year over five years.
View the North Lake Financial Reports.
View the North Lake Annual Reports.
View The Laker Newsletters.
View the invoices for North Lake.