Updated 3/1 at 10:00 am
Please remember there is not enough vaccine to schedule everyone now eligible. It may take months to schedule everyone eligible, depending on supplies. If you are on our list, we will be in contact as soon as possible.
Please do not call or email asking for updates if you have already completed an appointment request. If you need help completing an appointment request by phone, call 734-544-6700 or 211.
- Distribution Weekly Update 3/1 - 3/7/21 (information prepared on 3/2/21 and subject to change as plans are carried out)
Health Department Vaccination
1st doses given
2nd doses given
total doses given
approx. doses this week (2/28-3/6)
See more vaccine data here.
A COVID-19 vaccine will be critical in slowing the spread and helping communities recover from the pandemic. Stopping a pandemic will take ALL our tools: handwashing, masks, social distancing, and vaccines. Taken together, these tools offer the best chance of getting our communities, schools, and work sites back to normal sooner. Please remember we will need to continue using prevention strategies as a vaccine becomes available and for some time after.
Vaccine manufacturers will release a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccines during the first few months that they are available. As the local health department, we are responsible for supporting emergency vaccine distribution and have plans in place to do so. These plans include determining appropriate sites centrally located and/or across the county.
Resources & Further Information
See these state resources for more details:
- Michigan Interim COVID-19 Vaccination Strategy
- Michigan Prioritization Guidance
- Michigan Vaccine FAQ document
- Statewide COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
- Updates from Michigan Medicine
- Updates from Saint Joseph Mercy Health
- Updates from IHA
- Vaccine information from the VA
- Vaccination information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Information for health care providers can be found here.
This page is frequently updated as new information becomes available.