Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Service updates: At the Health Department, we continue to focus much of our attention on COVID-19. Clinical and Environmental Health services will be by appointment only, and we will continue to respond to COVID questions and concerns. For most questions, please use 734-544-6700 and leave a message. Or, email [email protected].
- For clinical services, animal bites, immunization waivers or COVID questions, call 734-544-6700 or email
- For WIC, call 734-544-6800 or email
- Hearing and vision screenings will be available starting Mon, Aug 10. To schedule, call 734-544-6887 and leave a message
- For the Washtenaw Health Plan, call 544-3030 or email
- For Environmental Health, call 734-222-3800 or email
There is evidence of community spread locally. Residents can assume there is a possibility the virus may be present when they are in public places in the community. The Health Department is not announcing evidence of community spread to cause panic, but to reinforce that people should be taking all recommended prevention measures.
We’re relying on our community to work together to slow the potential spread of illness and refer to official sources of reliable information.
REMEMBER: Discrimination harms public health. We know viruses do not discriminate based on location, race, ethnicity, or national origin. However, viruses like COVID-19 can highlight health disparities that are deeply rooted in our society. Let’s fight this public health concern with compassion and science, not fear and discrimination.