COVID-19 Clerk/Register Reopening Plan
Effective June 15, 2020 the Clerk/Register’s office is available to the public in-person by appointment, only, in order to allow us to serve the public while carefully adhering to social distancing guidelines designed to protect the health of the public and staff.
We encourage you to access our services online or by mail unless it is necessary to visit us in-person.
For more information or to make an appointment at the Elections Division, contact: (734) 222-6730 or [email protected].
NEW! Sign Up to Receive an Absent Voter Ballot APPLICATION by Mail Prior to Every Election
- Voters on the Permanent Absent Voter List are sent an Absent Voter Ballot Application by mail prior to every election.
- The voter can choose whether or not they would like to submit the Application to receive a ballot.
- Voters on this list are not automatically sent a ballot itself.
Find your polling location, view a sample ballot for an immediately upcoming election and track an absentee ballot if you’ve requested one.
2020 Election Information
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary
May 5, 2020 Election
All proposals that were scheduled to appear on the May 5, 2020 ballot in Washtenaw County have been withdrawn.
August 4, 2020 State Primary
- Unofficial Election Results
- Official List of Candidates - Washtenaw County
- Official List of Candidates - State of Michigan (Link)
- Official List of Proposals
August 4, 2020 Precinct Delegate Candidates
- NEW Official List of Democratic Precinct Delegate Candidates Elected and Not Elected
- NEW Official List of Republican Precinct Delegate Candidates Elected and Not Elected
- Precinct Delegate Allocation - Democratic Party
- Precinct Delegate Allocation - Republican Party
November 3, 2020 General Election
- Unofficial List of Candidates - Washtenaw County
- Unofficial List of Proposals - Washtenaw County
- Calendar of Dates & Deadlines