COVID-19 Clerk/Register Operating Plan
The Washtenaw County Clerk/Register’s office is closed to the public until June 15, 2020.
Certain Clerk/Register services continue at reduced capacity ONLINE and BY MAIL - Please see here for more information
NEW! Sign Up to Receive an Absent Voter Ballot APPLICATION by Mail Prior to Every Election
- Voters on the Permanent Absent Voter List are sent an Absent Voter Ballot Application by mail prior to every election.
- The voter can choose whether or not they would like to submit the Application to receive a ballot.
- Voters on this list are not automatically sent a ballot itself.
Find your polling location, view a sample ballot for an immediately upcoming election and track an absentee ballot if you’ve requested one.
2020 Election Information
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary
May 5, 2020 Election
All proposals that were scheduled to appear on the May 5, 2020 ballot in Washtenaw County have been withdrawn.
August 4, 2020 State Primary
- Official List of Candidates - Washtenaw County
- Official List of Candidates - State of Michigan (Link)
- Official List of Proposals
- Calendar of Dates & Deadlines
August 4, 2020 Precinct Delegate Candidates
- Official List of Democratic Precinct Delegate Candidates
- Official List of Republican Precinct Delegate Candidates
- Precinct Delegate Allocation - Democratic Party
- Precinct Delegate Allocation - Republican Party