• Admission will be available for online purchase and in-person sales.
• Same-day online ticket sales will be available until 11am.
A portion of each day's maximum capacity will be available for online ticket sales. If tickets show unavailable/sold out for any day, in person admission will still be available.
Online tickets are not available for the after 5pm admission time/discounted fee.
|Tickets for:||Will be available for purchase at 12pm beginning on:|
|May 27-June 13|
(The water park closes at 5pm
May 30-June 2 and June 5-9)
|June 14-June 27||June 7|
|June 28-July 11||June 21|
|July 12-July 25||July 5|
|July 26-August 8||July 19|
|August 9-August 22||August 2|
|August 23-September 4|
(The water park will be closed
August 28-September 1)
After your order is complete, you will be emailed a pdf containing your uniquely barcoded tickets.
Don't forget the fine print...
• All online ticket purchases are non-refundable unless the water park closes for the full day.
• Tickets cannot be changed to a different date once purchase is complete. Please make sure you have selected the correct passes, number of tickets, and the correct date before completing your purchase.
• Rolling Hills Water Park does not offer cancellations, refunds, or exchanges. Tickets are only valid for the selected day of purchase.
• Attraction availability and facility hours are subject to change without notice.
• Tickets are not guaranteed until purchase is complete.
Please have your tickets ready to be scanned (either printed or on your phone), and proceed directly to the water park entry gate.