Check out our Facebook page:
To receive notifications on CMH agendas, events, and meetings, click on the "Notify Me" icon at the bottom of the page (directions on how to subscribe will be listed at the top of the page).
Posted on: June 22, 2020
- Washtenaw County Community Mental Health (WCCMH) believes that BLACK LIVES MATTER. Please click on the following link for more information, https://www.washtenaw.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1012.
Posted on: May 5, 2020
- CRCT is scheduled to have two brief system outages this Memorial Day weekend as follows:
Saturday, May 23, 2020 between 9:00am and 10:00am (1 hour)
Monday, May 25, 2020 between 4:00pm and 5:00pm (1 hour)
*All PCE applications will be unavailable during these periods.
Posted on: April 27, 2020
Recipient Rights Training Update:
- Washtenaw CMH will be canceling all in-person RR trainings for staff until at least 6/1/20, at which time this will be reassessed.
- In the meantime, new staff will still be expected to complete/sign the “Day One” rights training within 30 days of hire (per usual).
- If, until the meeting rooms are reopened, staff are due (per contract requirements) to attend their in-person 90-day training, we will be allowing a temporary exception for them to utilize our region’s online training in lieu of the in-person training.
- Once the community risk has subsided, we will reschedule the in-person trainings. At that time, we will require all new staff whose 90-day requirement was met via the online training, to attend an in-person training. As such, we will temporarily increase the number of trainings available to staff to accommodate the increased need.
- Until the meeting rooms reopen, for all staff who are due for rights refresher training, we ask they meet this requirement via our online training. No further follow-up is required, as online refreshers are now allowable in our region.
- This is exception is TEMPORARY and will be discontinued as soon as safe to do so.
Posted on: April 27, 2020
Here is a PowerPoint created by Washtenaw County Health Department with COVID-19 information and guidance for residential settings. There is information that can be helpful to all, so please click below to review the information.
Posted on: April 15, 2020
The Quarterly Provider meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 21, 2020, has been canceled.
Posted on: March 26, 2020
The following link will take you to the CMHPSM website for information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) that is relevant to the individuals served within the CMHPSM Region and to the Provider Network that provides these services.
Posted on: March 13, 2020
Recipient Rights Training Update
In light of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, Washtenaw County administration has canceled the use of all county meeting rooms until at least 4/7/20. This means that at Washtenaw CMH, we will be canceling all in person RR trainings until at least that time.
During this time, in lieu of the in-person training that new staff is required to attend within 90 days of hire, we will be allowing staff to utilize our online rights retraining. Additionally, we will be asking that ALL staff who are due for a rights retraining to utilize the online training instead of the in-person training.
- Continue the usual Day One training within 30 days of hire.
- All ORR Refreshers must be taken on time and taken online.
- If staff are due for their in-person 90-day training, we are allowing a temporary exception for them to use our region’s online training in lieu of the in-person training.
Medication Administration Refresher Class Update
Due to the County direction we received yesterday about meetings and meeting space, and as a means to take precautionary measures, we are cancelling the Medication Refresher classes on March 18th and 25th .
WCCMH will allow an extension on staff’s current certificate to get through the next few weeks. Our hope is to resume April classes as usual. Due to the current uncertainty of how long additional precautions must be implemented, we will assess what the needs will be before we approach April.
Posted on: March 13, 2020
As you know, we all serve people who are considered vulnerable and/or at risk. Washtenaw County and the provider network provide vital supports to these individuals, many of whom have no one else to turn to. WCCMH staff will continue to provide critical services to consumers while utilizing published precautions.
How Can You Help?
WCCMH anticipates that the agency, support staff and individuals served may be affected by the virus. Additionally, Washtenaw County is discouraging groups of 10 or more at this time. We also recognize that all of your agencies are experiencing the same concerns and challenges. Given this, in order to keep folks safe, we highly encourage families to take their loved ones home for the weeks that schools are closed (through April 6), if they are able to do so. This will hopefully help alleviate the spread of the COVID-19.
Although the County is asking for groups of 10 or more to not meet, we will continue to have vocational programming for a subset of individuals. We are asking that the following individuals refrain from coming to programming during this time: those living in specialized residential/licensed settings, those in family homes that have support during the day, those that are able to go home during this timeframe, and those that are sick or that have housemates that are sick.
We ask that you, in conjunction with our Clinical Teams, contact families and ask them if they can take their loved ones home for the next few weeks. Not only will this help reduce the spread of this virus but may help condense/combine staffing at the sites (since we anticipate all around staffing challenges).
Posted on: December 5, 2019
- CRCT is scheduled to have two system outages this Christmas holiday week as follows:
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 between 9:00am and 10:00am (1 hour)
Wednesday, December 25, 2019 between 4:00pm and 6:00pm (2 hours)
All systems will be completely unavailable during these periods.
These planned outages are necessary to upgrade hardware and software on key infrastructure components, and to perform a stress test of the disaster recovery site. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding; please reach out to WCCMHemrsupport – [email protected] if you have any questions.
Posted on: October 18, 2109
- The SD Network meeting that is scheduled for October 22, 2019, is canceled.
Posted on: August 16, 2019
- CRCT is scheduled to have a 1-hour outage on Sunday, August 18, 2019, starting at 1:00 PM and ending at 2:00 PM.
Posted on: July 2, 2019
- CRCT is scheduled to have two brief system outages this Independence Day holiday as follows:
Thursday, July 4, 2019 between 9:00am and 10:00am (1 hour)
Thursday, July 4, 2019 between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (1 hour)
Posted on: May 17, 2019
- Please see the attached opportunity, coordinated by Community Alliance, to advocate for our system and the folks we serve. It is an important time for voices to be heard so please consider attending and also share the information with folks we serve, families, neighbors, etc.
Disability Town Hall
Posted on: February 1, 2019
- The makeup test for the Medication Administration class that was canceled on January 31st, will be on Wednesday, February 6th, from 5pm-9pm, at the LRC. The first part of this class was on January 29th.
Posted on: January 30, 2019
- WCCMH will be closed tomorrow, January 31st, due to the weather conditions.
- The Medication Administration test for January 31st is canceled and will be rescheduled for a later date.
Posted on: January 7, 2019
- Here is an excerpt of the Community Mental Health Association of Michigan’s latest update on the Lame Duck Session.
Posted on: December 14, 2018
- CRCT will have two brief system outages around the Christmas holiday as follows:
Saturday, December 22, 2018 between 9:00am and 10:00am (1 hour)
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (1 hour)
Posted on: December 5, 2018
- Washtenaw CMH 2017 Annual Report: Read all about our progress on our 2017-2022 strategic plan, our programs, recent initiatives, exciting opportunities and more!
Follow this link to the annual report https://washtenawannualreport.com/- and thanks always for your support.
Posted on: November 21, 2018
- The 2018 CMHAM presentation was found to be very helpful to those who were able to make the CMH Town Hall on November 15th for updates about the election and what’s next for CMH.
Below, is the link to Alan Bolter’s PowerPoint presentation: