Frequently asked questions

How do I become a provider?

Please complete the "Interested Provider Form," located here. WCCMH will contact you once they receive the completed form.

How do I get access to your electronic health record?

Please complete the CRCT New User Request Form and return to Shelby Duca in Microsoft Word format at [email protected]. Please note, this form must be completed by a supervisor or manager.

Where is the link to your electronic health record, CRCT?

The link to CRCT can be found here: CRCT

Who do I contact if I’m having issues with CRCT?

Please send all CRCT related issues to [email protected].

How do I complete an incident report?

Please contact EMR support at [email protected] if you have any questions related to Incident Reports or if your agency would like to request an Incident Report training.