Employer Of Record Meetings
January 22, 2019
April 22, 2019
July 23, 2019
October 22, 2019
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Washtenaw County LRC
4135 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
*Location is subject to change*
Agendas, Minutes, and any Available Handouts:
Please click on the meeting date below.
Fiscal Intermediary Contact Information
- Guardian Trac
215 Broadus St.
Sturgis, MI 49091
- Community Living Network
Community Alliance of Washtenaw County
301 W. Michigan Ave.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- MDHHS Self-Determination and Choice Voucher for Children Frequently Asked Questions
- Incident Report Form
- Direct Employer Participant Agreement
- Employment Agreement (Employer and Employee)
- Medicaid Provider Agreement
- Purchase Of Services Agreement
- Self-Determination Implementation Technical Advisory
- Choice Voucher System For Children Technical Advisory
As an Employer of Record participating in a self-determination/choice voucher arrangement, you are responsible to ensure all employees attain ‘qualified’ status before services are provided and that all training refreshers/requirements are maintained throughout the length of employment. It is imperative that you work with your employees and/or service agency and Fiscal Intermediary to ensure all employees maintain their ‘qualified’ status and all trainings remain current. WCCMH cannot use Medicaid funds to pay for services provided by a ‘non-qualified’ staff. And, as stated in the Self-Determination/Choice Voucher Agreement, if all requirements are not met/maintained, the Self-Determination/Choice Voucher arrangement can be terminated and another qualified service provider will need to be used.
- FI Training Grid
- For more information on training, please go to: https://www.washtenaw.org/2421/Training-Information.