The Washtenaw County Clerk/Register of Deeds is pleased to accept certain documents submitted for recording electronically through several approved vendors. eRecording is a convenient and secure alternative to recording documents in-person or by mail.
eRecording allows for the rapid submission and return of documents, reduces payment errors, improves document control and tracking, and allows for quick resolution and re-submission of rejected documents.
Document Types that May be eRecorded at Our Office
Deeds, mortgages, liens, releases, assignments and many other document types may be submitted for recording electronically at our office. For a complete list please contact an approved vendor.
We accept eRecordings from the vendors listed below. Please contact the vendors for their fees and further information.
- Corporation Service Company: https://www.erecording.com
- ePN: https://goepn.com/
- Indecomm Global Services: https://indecomm.net/
- Simplifile: https://simplifile.com
- Documents are accepted and processed between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM Monday - Friday excluding observed holidays
- Payments are accepted by ACH
- Documents submitted electronically are subject to the same recording fees and recording requirements prescribed by law as documents submitted by any other means
- Documents that do not meet recording requirements will be rejected and returned to the submitter through the eRecording vendor
- Processing fees may be collected by eRecording vendors and are not prescribed by law
- Electronically recorded documents will be returned to the submitter in electronic format
For more information contact the Register of Deeds office at 734-222-6710.