Report an Issue

Report a Flooding Problem

The Washtenaw County Water Resources Commissioner wants you to report any and all drainage or flooding concerns relating to county drains, illegal dumping, or stormwater. 

Chemical Spill / Illegal Dumping

Call 911 to report chemical spills and/or illegal dumping.  

Flooding Emergency 

Call 911 to report a flooding emergency.    

Soil Erosion

Report soil erosion concerns to us using this electronic form.  

Other Issues (non-emergency)

Common examples of problems include:

  • Flooding
  • Street drainage blockages

Contact the Water Resources Commissioner's office during business hours at 734-222-6860 or email us.  Our office is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Staff will respond during normal business hours. For after-hours emergencies, call 911.

After Hours (non-emergency) - Submit a Service Request

Launch an interactive map to plot where drainage service is needed, include a photo if possible. A member of our staff will contact you as soon as available.