Washtenaw County's Citizen Self Service (CSS) provides 24-hour access to our permitting software to view permit status and check "Time of Sale" related information.
CSS offers online access to the EnerGov Permitting system used by Washtenaw County. EnerGov is a parcel-based system:
- Search by parcel ID, street address, permit number/project number, contractor, homeowner name (if permit holder)
- You can cross reference data, view types of permits on parcel, and check inspection results and inspection activity/notes (some information is restricted to logged in users specifically connected to a permit)
Permits & Status Information
There is no charge to search using CSS. With CSS you are able to view permit and status information for:
- Environmental Health - Soil Evaluations, Sewage Permits, Well Permits, and Time of Sale
- Building Inspection - Building Permits, Electrical Permits, Mechanical Permits, and Plumbing Permits
- Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control - Permits and Waivers
Have existing permits? Read the instructions for linking your CSS account to your existing permits: Creating a CSS Account
Visit the CSS website.