Please call 734-544-6700 to schedule an appointment. Most immunizations are done by appointment, but you can call us to ask about walk-in options.
A parent or legal guardian must be present for the entire visit in order for children to receive immunizations.
Available Vaccines and Fees
Please call 734-544-6700 to schedule. We accept cash, checks and Visa or Mastercard. For cash, please bring bills smaller than $50.
Vaccine Waiver Information
Parents or guardians opting out of the vaccinations required for their child or children to attend childcare or school, must request a waiver from their local public health department. Waivers are ONLY required for children in licensed childcare programs, preschool, kindergarten, 7th grade or new to a school district. Call 734-544-6700 to schedule. Please note: The Washtenaw County Health Department is not providing waivers for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Washtenaw County Health Department can provide copies of your immunization (vaccine) records. Other options are available as well.
If you work with a school, preschool or childcare center, please visit our School Health page for reporting information and helpful links.
Immunization Information Sheets
Washtenaw County Health Department and the Washtenaw Immunization Action Coalition created a series of printable information sheets on vaccine preventable diseases.
Washtenaw County Health Department does not provide travel immunizations. A list of other local resources is provided.
Vaccine Coverage Levels in Washtenaw County
Please see Childhood Vaccine Coverage or Adolescent Vaccine Coverage. You can also view Vaccine Coverage by zip code (PDF) in Washtenaw County. For seasonal flu vaccine coverage, see our Washtenaw County Flu Activity page.
Reliable Sources of Vaccine Information
- Diseases Prevented by Vaccines
- Washtenaw County Health Department Communicable Disease Data
- The Alliance for Immunization in Michigan (AIM) provides vaccine schedules and information on a variety aim logo of topics, including vaccine safety
- The Vaccines and Immunizations main page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides basic information and covers multiple topics, including vaccine schedules for all ages and vaccine safety
- Vaccine Information Sheets are produced by CDC. Each sheet informs the vaccine recipient (or the recipient’s parents or guardians) about the benefits and risks of a given vaccine
- The Vaccine Education Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia provides complete, up-to-date and reliable information for parents and health professionals
- The Immunization Action Coalition creates and distributes reliable immunization information for parents and health professionals
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Immunization Program provides vaccine information for the public and for health professionals