Victim Resources

Inmate & Post-Conviction Status

To obtain information on inmate status and post-conviction status, contact the following agency:

Washtenaw County Sheriffs Department
2201 Hogback Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Booking Phone: 734-973-4770

For information on post conviction status, contact the following agency:

Michigan Department of Corrections
Crime Victim Notification Unit
Grandview Plaza Building
P.O. Box 30003
206 E Michigan Avenue
Lansing, MI 48909
Local Phone: 517-373-4467
Toll Free: 877-866-5401

Written Request

Written request of the victim is required to receive notification of a prisoners status during their incarceration.

Information Systems

Offenders Tracking Information System

To obtain information on an offenders status through the Michigan Department of Corrections online, search the Offenders Tracking Information System

Michigan VINE


VINELink is the online version of VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday), the National Victim Notification Network. This service allows crime victims to obtain information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day, in English and in Spanish. Victims and other concerned citizens can register to be notified by phone, email, or TTY device when an offender's custody status changes. Search by clicking on the Offender or Offender with Court Cases tab. Enter case ID or offenders name, click on the offenders name, then register for notification to receive automated telephone calls, emails or TTY notification. The PIN (Personal Identification Number) must be remembered to confirm calls from the automated service and to stop repeated calls. Users can also register through the Michigan State's toll-free number 800-770-7657.

Personal Protection Order-Circuit Court Services

101 E Huron Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Phone: 734-222-3050
Domestic Related PPO's: 734-222-3381

Personal Protection Orders can be filed at this office, located on 1st floor at the Washtenaw County Courthouse.

Community Resources

Browse through other Community Resources.